- Your access to and use of the site, including your order of products through the site, is subject to these terms and conditions. You agree to be bound by and comply with, these terms and conditions by browsing the site.
- use the site for any activities that breach any laws, infringe a third party’s rights or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes, including, but not limited to breaches of the Copyright Act 1994;
- make fraudulent or speculative enquiries, purchases or requests through the site;
- use another person’s details without their permission or impersonate another person when using the site;
- tamper with or hinder the operation of the site;
- create accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences;
- take any action that imposes or that would, in our reasonable opinion, result in an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- use the site other than in accordance with these terms and conditions; or
- attempt any of the above acts or engage or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
- If you register an account with us, you may not have more than one account and your account is non-transferrable. You may update, edit or terminate your account at any time through the site.
- We may immediately suspend, terminate or limit your access to and use of the site and (where relevant) your account if you breach these terms and conditions and:<
- the breach cannot be remedied; or
- you fail to the remedy the breach within 10 days of our notice to you of that breach; or
- if there is an emergency or we need to perform some maintenance on our site.
- You may stop using the site at any time and for any reason.
- From time to time, business strategies change. As such, we may in the future, stop making the site (or any part of it) available. This will not impact any current orders that have been accepted by us.
- While Home and Kitchen has endeavoured to take all reasonable and appropriate care in the preparation of the content of the Website, Materials and Services and has no reason to believe that any information contained in any of the Website, Materials or Services is inaccurate, For Home and Kitchen does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of such information or that such information is error free. Home and Kitchen does not undertake to keep any of the Website, Materials and/or Services updated. To the greatest extent permitted at law Home and Kitchen will not be liable for any loss or damage which may result either directly or indirectly from reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained in any of the Website, Materials or Services including without limitation where such loss or damage is a result of or contributed to by the negligence of Home and Kitchen.
- The Website, Materials and/or Services may contain links to other websites (Linked Websites). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. Home and Kitchen is not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with Linked Websites. Home and Kitchen links with Linked Websites should not be regarded as approval or as an endorsement of those Linked Websites, their operators or owners, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those Linked Websites including further links contained on those Linked Websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary on this Linked Website.
- If you provide a link to the Website you agree that you will not use any Home and Kitchen logo, trademark or other proprietary graphics as part of such link without the express prior written approval of Home and Kitchen.
Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Home and Kitchen Limited trading as Home and Kitchen a New Zealand owned and operated business. We make this site available to you to in order to provide information about our products and services and enable you to purchase these products and services from us online. By making any purchases from this site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- When you register your email address with us, you go on a list to receive email announcements about products, offers and promotions from us.
Orders and Delivery
- An order made via this site is an offer to purchase products. Only after payment has been made will an order become a valid order from you. Payment is to be made through Payment Express as included in the order process.
- We will deliver the products set out in your order almost anywhere in New Zealand. We do not ship outside of New Zealand. We endeavour to deliver all products within a reasonable time. The anticipated delivery charges will be notified to you at the time of checkout and are final. All orders, where possible, require a signature upon delivery by default.
- Standard delivery times are:
- Within Auckland – 2 working days;
- Elsewhere in the North Island – 3 working days;
- In the South Island – 5 working days.
- During busy periods there may be a delay in the delivery times stated above. In this instance, if delivery is not made within 7 working days please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our warehouse will close over the Christmas/New Years period. Please see our news section for specific closure times, dates and estimated delivery times.
- The products will comply, in all material respects, with their product descriptions appearing on this site at the time when you submit the order. If a product does not comply with its product description, you may seek a remedy under the Consumers Guarantee Act 1993.
- Some products may be determined to be unsuitable for persons under 18 years of age by Home and Kitchen or as required by law. In this instance, any order of such products will be subject to age verification processes.
- The risk of any loss of, or damage to, the products will pass to you on delivery.
- The prices for the products listed on this site are in New Zealand dollars and include GST, but not any delivery charges.
Return and refund policy
- Returns Policy
While the majority of our orders will be delivered without any problems, occasionally something may go wrong. If this occurs, please contact us on email@example.com for instructions on how to make a return. Please do not return any goods without a return goods authorization. All returns received without proper documentation will not be processed.
- Goods Damaged In Transit
If you receive goods that have been damaged in transit we will fully replace or refund the product. In this circumstance we request that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the customer Despatch or Invoice Number in the subject line of the email. We request that you send photographs of the damaged product and packaging. In most instances, a replacement will be delivered based on the photographs provided; however, we reserve the right to request that the damaged good to be returned to our warehouse for verification purposes prior to processing the replacement product.
- Goods Did Not Arrive
If after 7 working days you have not received your order, please contact us on email@example.com so it can be tracked and traced. If the item is lost in transit we will send you a replacement item or refund the purchase price.
Important we will not replace or refund any item that goes missing, is damaged or stolen after delivery to your nominated address. This is especially the case if you have requested that delivery be made without a signature being required on delivery. Alternatively, we recommend that you use a work or delivery address where someone will be able to sign for the goods during delivery hours.
- I Was Sent The Wrong Item
If we have sent you the wrong item please contact us to commence the return process. Once notified, we will organise for the goods to be picked up and sent back to us. Once verification of the goods has been completed (that have not been used and are undamaged) we will organise to deliver the correct goods or refund your purchase price.
- Goods Arrived Faultily
If the goods you receive are faulty, please contact us to organise a return for product inspection, if we confirm the product is faulty we will organise a repair or replacement.
- Warranties & Guarantees Claims
All warranties & guarantees are as per the product description or on the product packaging. Nothing in these Terms is intended to have the effect of contracting out of the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees 1993 except to the extent permitted by the Act, and these Terms are to be modified to the extent necessary to give effect to that intention.
If you want to make a warranty and/or guarantee claim, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a return for product inspection, we note in some instances we may organise for you to deal with the manufacturer/distributor directly.
If we confirm that the product is faulty and it has been returned within the warranty or guarantee period and the circumstances meet all the conditions of the warranty and/or guarantee we will organise a repair or replacement of the item.
Important we do not cover misuse or wear and tear. Unless otherwise stated items on this website are for domestic use only and are not suitable for commercial use.
- I have changed my mind
If you change your mind about a product within 14 days of purchase, providing it is unused and in its original packaging we can process a return. Please note that the shipping charges incurred in relation to delivery and return of the product will at the expense of the purchaser and will not be refunded. Once the goods have been received, we will inspect them to verify that everything is in order prior to giving a store credit. Please contact us before you return the goods so we can send you the correct return documentation.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property on this site, including without limitation any trade marks, text, graphics and copyright, is owned by us or our content suppliers. We are the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this site.
Right to Use Site and Content
- You may use this site only for the purposes for which it is provided. You must not use this site for fraudulent or other unlawful activity or otherwise do anything to damage or disrupt this site.
- Please ensure that any information that you provide when creating an account with us on this site is correct, complete, and up-to-date and please advise us as soon as possible if any of this information changes or you become aware of any inaccuracy in the information you have provided. If you are providing information about a person other than yourself, you warrant that you are authorised by that person to provide that information.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for preventing unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
- We endeavour to ensure that any content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. However, we will take steps to correct any error or inaccuracy in any content which is brought to our attention within a reasonable time.
- You must make your own assessment of the suitability of the content for your own purposes. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on or accessed through, this site. We may change the content on this site at any time without prior notice.
- We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms of sale if the delay or failure arises from any cause which was beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect any of your statutory rights.
Consumer Guarantees Act of 1993
- If the products are subject to the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, you may have statutory rights and remedies which are not excluded nor limited by the above provisions unless you are acquiring the products for business purposes.
New Zealand Jurisdiction